IAM Electronic GmbH
The data protection officer of IAM Electronic GmbH can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
Collection and storage of personal data
When you visit our websites, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored indefinitely:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Purpose of data collection
The collected data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- ensuring comfortable use of our website
- to evaluate the system security and stability
- investigation of possible improper page accesses (DoS/DDoS attacks, etc.)-
- further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR given yours express consent to this
- the transfer according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests as well as the third party according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files stored in your computer that enable the analysis of the way in which users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your usage will generally be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports on the activities of the website and to provide further services relating to the use of the website and the internet usage vis-a-vis the operator of the website. The IP address that your browser transmits within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You can refuse the storing of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we must point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
Right to object
If the processing of your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org